Reading Books in Offline Mode
Accessing your Logos library when you're away from an internet connection is simple.
- To access your books in offline mode, you must first have an internet connection.
- Go to “Library” and search for the title you wish to download.
- Click the arrow to the right of the title.
- Slide the “Available Offline” mode to “ON”.
- The book is available for offline reading when the red airplane icon appears on the book from the Library view.
Click the arrow:
Slide offline mode to on:
Books are now available offline:
Note: If you uninstall the Vyrso app, you will lose offline access to the previously downloaded resources. If this happens, you will need to download the books again with the above instructions after reinstalling the app.