What I Wish I’d Known: Insight from Leading Women in Ministry
by 26 authors Kay Arthur, Pam Gillaspie, Kim de Blecourt, Cindy Bultema, Pam Farrel, Margaret Feinberg, Elyse Fitzpatrick, Sue Heimer, Liz Curtis Higgs, June Hunt, Courtney Joseph, Carol Kent, Susie Larson, Michelle McKinney Hammond, Elisa Morgan, Janelle Nehrez, Jody Noland, Glenna Salsbury, Darlene Schacht, Gwen Smith, Heidi St. John, Jessica L. Thompson, Hilary Tompkins, Kasey Van Norman, Amanda Williams, Rachel Wojo
Last summer, Faithlife brought together some of the most influential women in ministry for a summit in Dallas, Texas. It was a blessed time of sharing testimonies, connecting with other ministry leaders, and learning from one another.
While we couldn’t reach every single woman in ministry for the summit, we came up with an idea of how to do just that. Ladies like Kay Arthur, June Hunt, and Liz Curtis Higgs graciously donated their time to put together What I Wish I’d Known—and you can get it for free!
Read this ebook with the Vyrso app:
- Download the Vyrso app
- Open the app and log in with the same account you used to download your ebook.What I Wish I'd Known will automatically sync
- Tap "Library" to find your ebook
- Select your ebook and start reading
As Seen on Faithlife Today
- Title: What I Wish I’d Known: Insight from Leading Women in Ministry
Genre: Reader Favorites 2015
- Publisher: Kirkdale Press